Samuel Merritt University
Care. Learn. Transform.
Are you a Registered Nurse who is ready to do more for patient health? Become a Family Nurse Practitioner. Samuel Merritt University’s Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner – Online program teaches the skills and knowledge you need to build on your experience as a Registered Nurse. After graduation and licensure, you can play an even more important role as a primary care provider in improving the health of patients, their families, and the communities in which they live.
Our program features:
- Personalized instruction from clinically experienced, academically distinguished faculty;
- Advanced interactive online learning experiences;
- A curriculum that challenges you to extend your capabilities as an evidence-based practitioner;
- A focus on meeting the healthcare needs of underserved and multicultural populations and recruiting nurses from diverse backgrounds;
- Comprehensive clinical, practical, and professional preparation for new responsibilities as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
You can study with us on campus in California or via online education*, and complete your degree in as little as twenty months of study.
Become a Family Nurse Practitioner
Make today the day you take the first step towards new responsibilities—and new opportunities—as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Contact Samuel Merritt University for more information about our Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner program today.
Beginning with the Fall 2018 semester, we are locking in our MSN tuition rates for 24 months!
*WSCUC (WASC Senior College and University Commission) approved.