Online Nursing Coursework at Samuel Merritt University
Don’t put off your MSN degree any longer. Get started today!
Our online coursework, clinical training in your community, and two on-campus intensives at the Sacramento campus offer you patient-oriented curriculum in a convenient format that fits your life.
With Samuel Merritt University, you gain:
- Access from wherever you are – Samuel Merritt University is working to achieve approval for its program across the U.S. Wherever you live, you’ll soon have access to a master’s degree program from a university with an excellent reputation that can help you advance your career.
- Personalized instruction – Samuel Merritt University faculty play an enormous role in the quality of our program, thanks to their varied clinical and academic backgrounds and their interest in each student’s success. You’ll benefit from their insights and guidance as you work with them throughout the program.
- Interactive learning experiences – The Samuel Merritt University campus includes some of the most technologically-advanced simulation equipment in the world. Our program features highly-advanced virtual laboratory experiences that offer you the opportunity to develop lab skills—without the commute.
- More control over your schedule – Nurses are busy, hard-working people. Our program makes it possible for you to adapt your study schedule to your family obligations and other demands on your time.
- A national network of colleagues – The classmates you meet in our master’s program are driven, enthusiastic, highly-motivated clinical professionals from diverse backgrounds—just like you! You’ll draw inspiration and ideas for helping patients from the experiences you share with them.
Finally, MSN FNP students can gain the preparation they need to achieve licensure: our curriculum prepares you to take the ANCC’s Board Certification Examination for Family Nurse Practitioners, which is accepted as a key credential for licensure in all 50 states.
Learn More Today
Find out how online coursework in nursing can work for you. Contact Samuel Merritt University to learn how you can earn your Master of Science in Nursing degree today!