Samuel Merritt University
Care. Learn. Transform.
Are you a Registered Nurse who is ready to do more for patient health? Become a Family Nurse Practitioner. Samuel Merritt University’s online Master of Science in Nursing program teaches the skills and knowledge you need to build on your nursing experience.
For more than 100 years, Samuel Merritt University has been training superior nurses and health sciences professionals. From our campus in California, we are creating a network of care providers who contribute to better health in communities around the world.
After graduating from Samuel Merritt University, you can play an even more important role in improving the health of patients.
Our program features:
- Personalized instruction from clinically experienced, academically distinguished faculty.
- State-of-the-art on-campus simulation facilities, and advanced interactive online learning experiences.
- A curriculum that challenges you to extend your capabilities as an evidence-based practitioner.
- A focus on meeting the healthcare needs of underserved and multicultural populations and to recruiting nurses from diverse backgrounds.
- Comprehensive clinical, practical, and professional preparation for new responsibilities as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
You can study with us at our campuses in California or via online education, and complete your degree in as little as twenty months of study. Learn more about what our Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner program can help you achieve.
Earn Your Nursing Master’s Online
Make today the day you take the first step towards new responsibilities—and new opportunities—as a nurse. Contact Samuel Merritt University for more information about our Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner program today.